Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all of you video game junkies out there! Let's hope that 2009 is better than 2008! So much happened in 2008 that I'm not even going into it! The economy is still bad and people are struggling everywhere! But at the same time great video games are still coming out and competing for your hard earned dollars, (what little you might have left...)!

Some of you old school gamers out there might feel like you have to cut back on that one thing that you have loved since River Raid! But in actuality you don't have to give up the games, you can still love video games, still play the latest video games and STILL be on a budget!

Just head right over to Gamefly and become a member and you will have instant access to gamefly's over 6,000 game titles covering every video game console out today! In the meantime, if you are not sure what games to buy because those so-called game review magazines cannot be trusted with their reviews, come back to this blog and I will give you the best review I can...from a gamers point of view...without the BULL!

No one pays me for my opinion! No one influences my opinion! If the game is good, I'll tell you! If the game is corny, I'll tell you! I don't care who made it or whose sales are hurt! If it sucks...It sucks and I'll let you know so you don't have to waste your hard earned money on crap! In the meantime, do yourself a favor and go check out Gamefly! You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment