Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Couldn't Get Rid Of Left 4 Dead Just Yet...!

Hey people. I know I told you guys that I would be reviewing Call Of Duty: World At War this week, but I couldn't get rid of Left 4 Dead just yet! The game is THAT good! I couldn't put it down! If there is a drawback to the whole Gamefly thing.., it is that in the beginning you can only rent 2 games at a time! So right now I'm stuck between getting rid of Gears Of War 2 and Left 4 Dead! Two equally great games. This is going to be hard!!!

I can't put Left 4 Dead down! I can't get enough of shooting those zombies! These zombies might walk slow, but when they see you...it's on! You have to shoot first, and ask questions later! Oh, and be careful around those cars. Make sure that you don't set off any car alarms because, as you know, these alarms warn the zombies! And when they come, they swarm like leeches on blood!

Never-the-less, an incredible game. Graphics, storyline, intensity, suspense! This game has it all! I would definitely recommend this game to anyone that loves shoot-em-ups! The game has everything that you, the shooter fan is looking for! Guns, ammunition, and a wide range of weapons. This is one of the reasons why I am having such a problem getting rid of the game. It has everything that I like in a shooter and more!

Anyway I will decide over the weekend which game to get rid of, and I will review "Call Of Duty: World At War" next week. If there's any game out there that you guy's would like me to review, just let me know! Talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment