Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Left 4 Dead 2!

Hey y'all,

I know it's been a while since I wrote anything but I'm back. Let me tell you about Left 4 Dead 2. The game, in my opinion is more of the same stuff that made it popular in the first go round. The only difference is that, THEY GOT IT RIGHT THIS TIME! No more annoying lag, no more slow frame rate. The enemies attack faster and the graphics have been beefed up a bit! If you want some non-stop action and gun play, then this is the game to get!

In a lighter note, I was gone a while but I'm still a member of gamefly! I have saved so much money using this service it's not funny. I have rented old games and new games. They have games for every console and it's not expensive. When a new game comes out I get it immediately, and if I don't like it then I return it. Instead of paying 60 of my hard-earned bucks for a game and returning it to get back maybe 25. I pay gamefly less than 25 bucks a month to rent two games for as long as I want! You can too! Check them out at Gamefly.com! Tell them Kenny sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment